About PATTI KRINGS
- Residential Real Estate Relocation Specialist
- Buying? No cost buyer consultation
- Selling? No obligation market analysis
- Using technology to YOUR advantage
- Providing information to help you make YOUR best decision
- Fulltime licensed professional - over 20 years experience
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- B.B.A. - Marketing major
- e-PRO technology certification by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Institute
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Norman real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Norman areas, please contact me.
Also, check out the "My Links" tab on the left side of this page for helpful Web sites.